Sunday, March 18, 2007

Star Wars Battlefront II

Star Wars Battlefront II is the sequel to the best selling star wars video game. You can play as Battle Droids, Clone Troopers, Imperial Troopers, and Rebels. You can also be Jedi, Sith, and other cool main characters like Han Solo, Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Princess Lehi, and Chewbacca. If you play on the rebel side you can play as Wookies and Bothans. If you play on the battledroid side you can play as Destroyer Droids and Magnaguards. On the Empire side you can play as officers, and dark troopers. If you play on the republic side you can play as commanders, and jet troopers. In the game you go and fight in space, on coruscant, on naboo, on Dagobath, on Tatooine, on Tantive IV, on Utopau, on Yavinfour, and some others.
More about this later....

3 comments:

Janie said...

I love that game! It is so fun.
PDW

pbw said...

I don't know about those dang video games. I tried to play them once and either got burned up, blown up, fell into a great abyss or landed in a lake somewhere. I guess that I am just an old fuddy-duddy.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until I come out there again and can play it with you!!